The Purgatory Creek Soundware Clavinet Collection includes two excellent examples of this funky keyboard: Models C and D6. The model D6 was by far the most popular version of the instrument and can be heard on many recordings from the 1970s and beyond.
Each of the four pickups of D6 were sampled at a minimum of 16 velocity levels for full duration, providing an accurate sound with no artificial decay envelopes or sample loops. Release samples and attack noise samples are also included.
Part of the Clavinet Collection
- Minimum of 16 velocity layers.
- Four pickup tabs offer instant access to the pickup sample layers.
- The four filter (tone) tabs of the original instrument are emulated.
- Release and attack samples with level control.
- Includes effects: EQ, wah-wah, saturation, reverb and amp/speakers.